Bittersweet End



Hey Y'all!

Well this is it. I have officially finished my masters. We took our last exam yesterday which was a bittersweet moment. They did not lie when they said this program goes by so fast. Being honest, I enjoyed every second of it and am so thankful for the opportunity and glad that I took the leap to do it. I have met some pretty awesome people that I am lucky to call my friends. I will always wish the best for all my classmates and know they will be achieving their dreams in the near future. I am so thankful for how supportive every faculty member has been through this program. I have never met such a group of people so willing to help and ensure everyone is being set up for success.

Throughout the program I have learned and grown so much within the past 9 months. I have grown intellectually, professionally, and personally. In addition to school, living in New Orleans was a blessing in itself. Being in such a unique city and immersing in its culture along with its community has been unlike anything I was expecting. I have made a home here.

As this is coming to an end, I am ready to take the next step to my future career. Medical school admissions open in a couple days and hopefully MCAT registration will too. Over the next few months, I will be focusing my attention on applying and hopefully will be hearing good news. Until then, I look forward to whatever this coming year may hold. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Big Easy

March Madness

Happy New Year!